New Equipment- carbon fiber

Tips for Water Transfer Printing.

New Equipment- carbon fiber

Postby Caspowder » Mon May 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Hey Ary just got my equipment last week, everything is great so far, wanted to dip some parts in carbon fiber but had a little bit of trouble!! Will be contacting you tomorrow to see if you have any tips of making it a little easier! Thanks
Caspowder

Re: New Equipment- carbon fiber

Postby admin » Mon May 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Hey cas, I'll be in the office all day tomorrow. Give me a call to discuss the problems you are having and maybe we can schedule your day of training as well. Regards - Ary
EpTex Coatings Technical Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby dipshit » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 am

Caspowder wrote:Hey Ary just got my equipment last week, everything is great so far, wanted to dip some parts in carbon fiber but had a little bit of trouble!! Will be contacting you tomorrow to see if you have any tips of making it a little easier! Thanks

NONSENSE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE PRIVATE MESSAGED,IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING BE MORE DETAILED AND DISCRIPTIVE AND MAYBE SOME OF US CAN CHIME IN AND ACTUALLY HELP YOU..

HOW CAN EVERYTHING BE GREAT SO FAR,YET YOU ARE HAVEING TROUBLE?
dipshit

Postby admin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

mr. autofinish! post some pics of that DS you did :mrgreen:
EpTex Coatings Technical Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Tips, Tricks, & Techniques